Already Renting Your Holiday Cottage?
There is a new way to market your holiday property, where you have full control……….
If you are marketing your holiday property yourself, but finding it an increasing burden with income not meeting your expectations, we might be able to help.
The vast majority of holidays are now booked over the internet. This is only going to increase in the future. Dovey Cottages and Aberdovey Holidays use the power of the internet to market your home in the most efficient way, giving you great value for money.
You can use our website as another advertising medium and benefit from our powerful online booking system. You will have your own login, control of your bookings, and an availability calendar for your own personal website.
• You only pay fees on the holidays that are booked through our websites.
• There is a one off setup charge, which includes the taking of photographs and writing the narrative on our websites. This charge will be deducted from the first rental we achieve for you.
• Thereafter, fees will only be taken from your gross rental income we achieve for you. We only charge on the bookings we get for you through our websites.
• Monthly direct to bank payments (normally BACS), with email statements
• There is no limit on the number of bookings that you can take for yourself.
• Total flexibility to suit the use of your property. You are in total control of your own bookings, cleaners and maintenance.
• You will have a complete online service, including a dedicated login for you to access our database. You will also be able to view arrivals and departures at the click of a button. We can even enable our system to provide booking information directly to your cleaner via email or SMS text!
• Your property will be marketed through our websites and also linked to affiliated websites, giving you a greater web presence.
If you are interested in us marketing your holiday property, you can contact us on 01654767111 for further information. Or call into our office at Dovey Cottages Ltd, The Old Bake House, Prospect Place